The personal data will be collected, stored and shared by Jayne Beaumont, 2 Chiswick Wharf, London W4 2SR.
We share your personal data only with carefully selected third parties and only if strictly necessary to deliver the service. Your personal details will only be used by us and our carefully selected third parties to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to you.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. You can read the Data Protection Act at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/29/contents
We may retain your data for a reasonable period of time after we have completed our work, in order to fulfil any contractual obligation or future disputes. If you wish that we store your personal data for longer, you must send us an authorization to do so. We will contact you by email, phone and letter.
In case that you want to be updated about any issues, you must send us a request indicating the period for which you want us to do so. We’ll store your personal data for the period requested.
We may collect and process your information as follows:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms;
– Details of transactions you carry out;
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of your phone number;
– Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access;
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Disclosure of Your Information:
– We may disclose your personal information to any future employee of our company;
– We may disclose your personal information to third parties, if strictly necessary to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to you;
– In the event that we sell our company, in which case we may disclose your personal details to the prospective buyer;
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal details in order to comply with any legal obligation.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can just reply telling us not to send emails anymore.
Our website or the information we send you, may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal details to these websites.
We will not keep your personal information processed by us for any purposes for longer than is necessary for those purpose. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information about you, held by us. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you